Work Health and safety
Our Commitment to Work Health, Safety and Wellbeing
Protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone affected by our activities – including employees, clients , contractors, volunteers and visitors – is aligned to TCL’s code of conduct and purpose.
TCL is wholeheartedly committed to the high standards set out in our Work Health and Safety Policy.
To demonstrate this commitment, we will:
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice, including work health and safety, workers’ compensation and NDIS/Aged care legislation
- provide a work health safety management system that will effectively address the hazards and risks associated with our business operations within the disability/aged care sector
- facilitate consultation, cooperation and coordination with our employees, contractors, volunteers, suppliers and other stakeholders regarding work health and safety and wellbeing matters
- provide adequate training, instruction and supervision for our employees, clients, contractors, volunteers and visitors to minimise the risk to their health, safety and wellbeing
- provide work environments and practices that promote and enable healthy and safe behaviour and culture in the workplace
- set ourselves measurable objectives to continually improve the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and our safety performance by understanding and addressing risks to our people and our business
- provide the necessary resources to meet our objectives
- ensure business leaders understand their safety duties, roles and responsibilities for delivering health, safety and wellbeing commitments
- enable our people to live healthy lifestyles.
We believe that everyone is responsible for ensuring TCL’s commitment to this Policy is fulfilled.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP
Looking for support but don't know where to start?
It can be a challenge to understand what support is available to you through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). Your NDIS core budget supports you with everyday activities, your current disability-related needs and to work towards your goals.Referral Request